Answered By: Yadira Limon Last Updated: Sep 25, 2020 Views: 3
Answered By: Yadira Limon
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2020 Views: 3
The Doherty Library will make borrowing library print books available to UST Patrons.
While the library will remain closed, you will be able to stop by the library at your assigned date/time to borrow books.
Here is how the borrowing print book works:
- Search the library online catalog and find the books you need to borrow.
- Currently, The Book-to-Go is available from Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday: 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Fill out the Book-to-Go Request Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the library to send you an email that will give you a specific date and time for you to pick up your books.
- At your assigned time, bring your current UST ID card with you when you go to the library. When you arrive at the library, go to the front door, remain outside, and show your ID card to the library staff member waiting for you inside the library. The library front doors will remain locked.
- Please observe appropriate social distancing when collecting your books.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
Or call 713-525-2180.
For more information, please visit: https://libguides.stthom.edu/temp-services