Answered By: Yadira Limon Last Updated: Aug 27, 2019 Views: 8
Answered By: Yadira Limon
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2019 Views: 8
The library will open up its second-floor room as a group study space. Here are our policies:
- The lab is only available to current UST students, faculty and staff.
- You must follow all of the booking procedures correctly to ensure a reservation.
- You can lose access if found to have violated these policies.
- Groups of 2 or more only. Staff members will open the classroom for you.
- A group leader must provide their UST ID to fulfill the room reservation.
- Each group can book the Lab for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Reservations can be canceled at the discretion of library staff.
- Available hours are reflected on the calendar and no exceptions will be made.