Answered By: Nicolas Oscar Castellanos
Last Updated: May 01, 2017     Views: 19

The University has a partnership with UT Health Services to provide students with medical care. You can stop by the Office of Residence Life to pick up a pamphlet or contact the Assistant Director of Health Promotion and Wellness at or 713-525-3513 for additional information.