Answered By: Loan Nguyen
Last Updated: May 01, 2017     Views: 76

You can find out how to apply for Human Subject Committee approval of your research project at the Human Subjects Committee tab of the "Action Research Resources from the UST School of Education" guide.

This page also includes a sample application, consent forms, and a recording of a workshop on applying to the HSC.