Answered By: Loan Nguyen Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 108
The UST Libraries are committed to serving our off-campus users. To access library resources from off campus:
- Start from the UST Libraries home page at library.stthom.edu
- Click the link for "Research"
- Choose a resource:
You must use the links supplied in these resources or in the library research guides to access licensed library e-resources. When you click on these links from home, you will be taken to a login page asking for your CeltID and password (the same you use for Mystthom, Blackboard, etc.). Once you log in you will have full access to the resource (in most cases, except as noted).
By the way, we have a mobile site!
- You must activate your Celt Login ID and Password to access Online Resources from off-campus (You'll need your UST ID number)
- Get research help by visiting askus.stthom.edu. You can phone, email, chat, text or tweet librarians, or get a quick answer using the Ask Us box.
- Trouble connecting? Try the Off-Campus Troubleshooting Guide.