Answered By: Loan Nguyen Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 80
Note that UST OneSearch (available on the library homepage) includes all of MEDLINE (the major component of PubMed) in its searches. While OneSearch does not have the same search functionality as PubMed, it does provide direct links to our full-text holdings when available.
Full Text Links on PubMed
You can link directly from PubMed to UST full text resources using the settings in your NCBI account. Follow these instructions:
1. Go to NCBI at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/. Click "Sign in to NCBI"
2. If needed, register for an NCBI account, or sign in with your Google or NIH login info.
3. Go to "My NCBI" and click "NCBI Site Preferences"
4. Under "PubMed Preferences," click Filters & Icons
4. Click LinkOut
5. Type in Thomas
6. Click Search
7. Click both check boxes next to “University of St. Thomas - Houston, TX”
8. Now when you sign in to NCBI, you should be able to filter your results by items with full text at UST:
To access this full text when available, click the red UST button in the article record: