Answered By: Loan Nguyen Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 296
Answered By: Loan Nguyen
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 296
The library has three tools to help you find the best research resources for your topic.
- With UST OneSearch, you don't need to pick a library resource first-- just enter keywords related to your topic and OneSearch will do a comprehensive search, including all our books, and articles in every subject area.
- Enter your keywords in the search box, for example, Plato Republic justice.
- Select the facets you want, for example, Peer Reviewed Journals, or Format: Book
- Click View Online to access digital copies, or the item's title for information on how to access it.
- This page, linked above, lists the most important databases in every subject. Click on your subject, then roll your mouse over each database to see a description.
- Find a guide for your subject or class. Look through the tabs in the guide, especially the Articles tabs, to see the best databases to search. Also get help with books, websites, and more!