How do I read articles from today's Wall Street Journal online?
When I visit WSJ.com, most articles are locked to non-subscribers. How do I read these articles using library resources?
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 | 41 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To find and read today's top stories from the Wall Street Journal online:
- Go to wsj.com.
- Click on "Today's Paper" (in the Quicklinks menu, near the top).
- Select an article of interest. Note keywords from the title.
- Open the library's Wall Street Journal access from the Databases list.
- Enter your article's keywords in the search box.
- Select your article from the results list. The wording of the title may be different from the website's version. Now you can save, email and cite the article.
If you have trouble finding your article, you can use the database's Advanced Search page to limit the date to today.